Sunday, February 16, 2014

Sunday supper: roast turkey breast

Crock Pot roasted turkey breast (another of the ones from Target @ 99/lb), gravy, boxed stuffing (69 clearance @ Aldi), baked butternut squash, canned green beans, cranberry sauce.  Sandwich fillings and soup to follow this week, naturally.

The rest of this week's dinners:
turkey tacos on flour tortillas, canned corn
turkey Crock Pot chilli with pintos, corn bread
l/o
salmon patties using canned pink, buttered wacky mac seasoned with garlic n herb seasoning, roast Carnival squash
pizza, salad
turkey noodle soup








6 comments:

Belinda said...

Sounds delicious! Your turkey dinner looks great. :)

Kelly Campbell said...

I picked up a small turkey breast at a local grocery store for $.99/lb as well. I am looking forward to a Thanksgiving redux in the coming weeks. :)

Shara said...

Yum! It all sounds good!

Softie said...

Do you add liquid to the crockpot when you cook the turkey breast?

CTMOM said...

Softie,
no liquid was added and I ended up with over 2 cups broth just from the slow cooker, which is now simmering the skin n bones overnight for more broth

Softie said...

Thanks! I have one in the freezer I am going to cook in the corckpot. I have always roasted them in the oven but I am going to follow your lead and try it in the cp. Thanks!