Friday, January 24, 2014

Fiscal fast, day 24:keeping it real



Back to full days of teaching now, as exams are done. Kids are spent. And CRANKY! I told them all to get some rest this weekend.

Bfst from home, lunch was at home as well (I took a 1/2 personal day as one kidlet had a minor medical procedure today), dinner: also home. Tonight, I sauteed some organic, baby spinach in butter, seasoned with salt and pepper-that was the veggie side. Tossed salad of organic baby lettuce mix, some homemade bread and butter pickles, chopped tomato, black olives. I mixed some fresh vinaigrette. Main entree was spaghetti with a homemade, 2 meat bolognese (extra made for the freezer).

Twins with Dad for the weekend, allows me time to finish grading and my reports for work. I have some mending I want to tackle while I still have use of my arm. Usual laundry, light cleaning on deck for the weekend.

2 comments:

Poppy said...

Great site! Hi, do you have an email address I can contact you on? Thanks and have a great day!

CTMOM said...

Poppy
Feel free to send me a follow up comment or question, indicate "please don't publish" and I can address any question you may have.
: )