Saturday, December 21, 2013

An early Christmas gift to myself

An early Christmas gift to myself: today I bought a used, 2010 Prius 2, 4 door model. I negotiated what I feel is a fair deal, and will be paying cash on the balance, after trade in. I test drove it; there will be an adjustment period to the new technology, but I enjoyed the car. (not that I am that into cars). It will serve my purposes and is an even more economical, environmentally friendly vehicle that what I have been driving AND is definately a few steps up, luxury wise, in features.

4 comments:

DW said...

Congratulations! Sounds like a good choice.

Mary Lou said...

Good luck with the new car!1

j said...

Congratulations! I am glad you found what you wanted with the features you wanted also.

Bargain Mom said...

You are gonna love it! Congrats!!