Friday, December 20, 2013

A day of freebies, and gifts

 Before school, a student brought me a cup of coffee, nice.
I then headed over to a teacher run, before school breakfast where we had omelettes custom made for us. I ordered a mushroom-spinach one. Yum! Lots of white carbs, which I stayed away from, but I did enjoy some raspberries and blackberries alongside the omelette. Nice.

Today was the last day before Christmas break, and although unusual, I did take home some gifts from some of my students:

 A bag of Ghiradelli hazelnut crisp chocolates, a box of mini chocolates from a girl who said that I was like an Aunt to her, a $10 Starbucks gift card and a large gift box. Hmmm . . .
containing a rectangular, glass plate with a French chocolate theme, a small box of Cappuccino flavored piorette cookies. How thoughtful!

No comments: