Tuesday, October 8, 2013

A real nip in the air today

 But wait-how can it be that my central zone (kitchen/front hallway/living room) thermostat is reading SEVENTY-ONE? No, I haven't caved and turned the furnace on
Instead, the wood stove is on for the first time this "season" and happily taking the chill out of this stone cottage home, and drying our laundry in the process. I am not the only one using the stove/fireplace-neighbor across the street also has his stove/fireplace on.

No comments: