Tuesday, October 8, 2013

3 down, one more to go!

 Here's college boy's new Christmas stocking. I intentionally picked black as it's one of his favorite colors, yet the red Cardinals make it festive for Christmas! The top cuff is more of the sewing project leftover fabric that I bought years ago at a thrift shop for super cheap! This is also lined in a red and green, gifted to me, Christmas fabric.
 Son # 2's stocking is also now done, white Christmas trees on a bright red background, with more pieced together "Rudolph the red nosed Reindeer" sheet flannel used as a cuff.
Lined this one also using the green gingham-another gifted to me fabric from a relative's stash.

One kidlet left to go. DD says that now I should make one for ME! I just might!

1 comment:

mikemax said...

These are really cute! My kids are adults and still insist on the fuzzy red stockings we bought when they were infants. They have a white cuff with their names ironed on.