Friday, September 27, 2013

Thursday night sewing

 Last night, DD left for about 30 minutes, meanwhile, I got this mini project off of my to do list. First, I cut and pieced some ivory colored cut off pant legs, sewed them together and then ironed the seams flat. I then stitched this Frankenstein backing to the front of the pillow, and then turned it right side out, stuffing it with the polyfill salvaged from DD's crappy WM pillows.
 Here's the back side of the pillow, now called into service on my glidder rocker in my room.
Here's the front, the side that the world would see. : )

Cost: $0.

No comments: