Friday, September 27, 2013

CSA 2013 # 17

The good news this week: no more corn! Yay!

The bad news this week: pictured above is what this week's share contained, including 2 non edible gourds. So, I doz eggs, 2 peppers, 1 acorn and 1 Butternut squash (I picked the largest ones), 6 tomatoes. That is IT. : (

The hand written list stated "carnival squash" as well. I looked high and low, couldn't find it. I went out and got the owner of the shop where the deliveries are set up and asked him about it.  He stated that he got 6 bins, which he counted, and that was it. His solution? cross off carnival squash from the list. Sigh.

Very, very disappointed. Heck, if all they have left are Winter squash-why not offer 2-3 each of them? This is pathetic.

I will be emailing the CSA contact.

No comments: