Thursday, August 8, 2013

Savers finds





 I love Savers, you just never know what you will find there. Today's treasures: a brand new in package, Martex percale bottom fitted sheet for a twin bed. It's a soft, burnt orangey color, not really rust. I suspect it hails back from the 1970's but it is still in mint condition. I noted that our red twin sheet set is pretty worn and the pink floral bottom sheet of what we call "the pink set" is also pretty thin. Good find @ $5.99. I also found a litter box pad, this is something I recently put on my list, as we are constantly sweeping up the cat liter off of the floor. This will reduce if not eliminate the problem. I think I paid $2.99.
I also chanced upon multiple bags of someone's Cat's Meow collection, the bulk being Christmas themed, which I didn't want. I did, however, select 2 bags that contained year round pieces. I think they were $1.99 or $2.99/bag. I've added to my collection, on a budget. : )

No comments: