Monday, August 12, 2013

Product review: Aldi's clothes horse

Pictured are my 2 clothes horses, the newest one, on the left, was purchased today @ Ald's for $9.99-one of their College back to school offers. Made of powder coated, steel frame rods, it was quickly assembled. It stands quite a bit taller-note that a man's size med Polo, on a hanger (the green one to the left) while hanging on the hanger placed at the top of the rack, the shirt still doesn't touch the floor. So far, I am quite happy with this new one.

4 comments:

Shara said...

Awesome. I have two that I love. The local hardware store ordered them for me.

Rhonda Sue said...

Good to know. The new Aldi in my town opens Wednesday.

Nancy said...

I am going to have to look for this item at my Aldi. While browsing Lehman's Hardware yesterday I saw the largest clothes horse dryer I have seen in my life. I wanted to take a picture of it but GF thought that was odd. LOL. I now have a couple of line drying items on my 'wants' list from there though. Looking forward to ordering them from the catalog once I am back to work.

CTMOM said...

Nancy
I am actually contemplating buying a second one of these. My current set up (one of these plus another, different type) will hold a large load's worth of laundry. Somedays, I do two loads. While some will dry on hangers, a third drying rack/clothes horse would be a good thing come Winter.