Thursday, August 8, 2013

Getting ready for back to school

Using some slush fund monies, I commissioned a custom order from Carla, who previously created a custom, all in one wallet for me   (http://halfdozendaily.typepad.com/my-half-dozen-daily/).  Looking to avoid another lower back injury, and following MD's advice, I had Carla create an across the body, messenger bag for toting all of my stuff to work. Beautifully quilted, extra storage pouches, and an extra zippy pouch for personal incidentals, as well as a matching landyard for my work keys, this is going to be a great organizer for me.

So, I am being proactive in avoiding another painful injury, and treating myself in the process. I can thank my CC company who reward me with points that I cash in as credits, which translate as cash to me.

No comments: