Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Crock Pot Wednesday: aka I'm turning into Udy with a J



More pantry and freezer cleanout cooking. Today finds me using a Crock Pot for the third day in a row this week, with one day using 2 simultaneously. Great time, money saver for me.

Today's CP will be filled with a quick, home made marinara to simmer some frozen, home made Italian meatballs (my own version of convenience food). This will be served over the remains of an open box of spaghetti.




Large tossed salad and steamed squash on the side.

1 comment:

Shara said...

Yum. We're having quiche and salad tonight. However, I'll confess -- tomorrow night we'll be back to the crockpot. Daughter has an orthodontist appointment in town and I'll be putting on taco soup in the morning. (I've already browned the beef and have the ingredients waiting to go.)