Friday, July 12, 2013

Pizza night!

A pint of homemade, organic CSA tomato sauce to be transformed with some simple additions, into a pizza sauce to top dough made in my ABMs. I dug out a block of Mozzarella (99 cent loss leader), the remains of a pkg of Aldi's shredded 5 Italian blend cheese, a pkg of Aldi's sliced Mozzarella that was going-all from the freezer. I also took out the second link (see right) of the Johnsonville 3 cheese Italian sausage that I used recently for an Italian inspired, cold pasta salad. I will also use onion, mushroom, 2 strips leftover, cooked bacon, fzn pepper strips. I may also turn the second pizza into a Hawaiian version, using canned pineapple and some sliced ham from the freezer.

Canned, Aldi's root beer will be taken out for our pizza party. All 4 kids will be here this weekend so 2 pizzas and a nice, tossed salad with choice of dressing.

 Pizza number one aka "the special"
Pizza number 2: 1/2 onion-mushroom-Pepperoni, 1/4 Hawaiian, 1/4 Hawaiian minus the pineapple (for Mr Picky)

No comments: