Monday, July 15, 2013

A typical bundle

Image: http://greenarbytheday.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/Combine-Errands.png

I have always done this, for as long as I have driven, as it saves time, gasoline and therefor money. DD had to go in to work for 2. After dropping her off, I circled back, and stopped in at a local computer repair shop, dropping off DS # 3's laptop for a diagnosis. I should know the state of those affairs come close of business Tuesday. Great. Moved onward to the bank, where I once again paid my large CC bill in full, racking up my reward points which I will later convert into most likely a laptop. I continued, stopping this time at the town library where I borrowed a film for myself and picked up a DVD set on reserve for DD. Ultimately, I returned home.

No comments: