Friday, May 3, 2013

Today's freebie and customer service

I made arrangements with a friend who has a Suburban, to pick up my new gas grill at the big box store, also coordinating with college boy and friends to help off load the grill once it was at my house. Great. Arrived at big box store, only to be told that there was a snaffu of some sort and although numerous emails and texts were sent to me by the big box, the grill was never assembled on Tues of this week. Ugh.

So, back home we went but not before assembly guy told me that he'd have it assembled in 90 minutes, and he'd throw in a free grill cover to compensate. Nice. It was a $30 value:

http://www.homedepot.com/p/Char-Broil-66-in-Tan-Grill-Cover-4488183/203681500?keyword=char+broil+grill+cover++tan+66+%22

After dinner, friend and I returned, got the grill, college boys unloaded it, I'm good to go. Over the weekend, I'll complete the hook up of the LP tank, get the cover on, etc. Getting ready for Summer

No comments: