Saturday, May 4, 2013

Pantry items

 Gallon jug Hawian punch $1.29, 12 ct box Pepsi for Mom's visit $3, 4 ct pkg Bumble bee albacore @ $3.88, 2 2 l each cola and ginger ale @ 50 cents, 2 boxes ea Ronzoni high fiber and whole grain spaghetti @ 75 after sale + coupon, Aldi's fig bars @ 89, ALdi's oreos @$1.79, 2 bottles Marzettis's vinaigrettes BOGO plus coupon (normally $4.99 ea!) I paid $1.75 ea.
Almost forgot: box of 4 pouches of Good seasons normally $4.59, I paid $2.79 out the door after sale and cpn. We like this for marinating in the Summer.

2 comments:

DW said...

Good deals ... I was looking for the box of Italian dressing at Aldi, but all they have now is the single packs.

CTMOM said...

DW-Been a long time since I bought Good Seasons mix. I was thinking 89-99/packet-nope, it retails here for $1.79 each! The box was on sale, topped with a smaller coupon, out the door, made much more sense to buy the 4 pack and have enough for the Summer. With Mom coming to help me, esp. with cooking as I'll be down to the use of one arm again, I'm looking for ways to keep it quick and simple.