Tuesday, April 2, 2013

What it looks like I'm getting









Although coming thru Home Depot:

http://www.homedepot.com/p/Frigidaire-Gallery-24-in-Front-Control-Dishwasher-in-White-FGBD2435NW/203517056?keyword=fgbd2435nw

This model goes for $399, there were cheaper ones available, I asked the LL to consider an energy star model, which this one is.

Called several times during breaks at work, got disconnected. I wanted to confirm delivery for this Sat, yes. But also need to know if this company will also install it then or can I set up an appointment to get it taken care of, perhaps later in the day on Sat. A week without a D/W may not seem like a major issue to some, but with my hand arthritis, it is.




1 comment:

Belinda said...

Very nice looking. Glad your LL is on top of this! Hand washing IS hard with arthritis in your hands.