Saturday, April 6, 2013

Stop and Shop

Stopped in at Stop & Shop pharmacy to pick up my pain pills for the upcoming surgery, only to find the area dark, but the pharmacist waiting by the counter. I asked him if he closed at 5 (it was a few past), and when I started to walk off, after he told me that he did close, he called me back and asked how he could help me. I told him that I had to pick up my RX, not problem, he went through everything with me, as if he didn't close. Very nice of him. $5 co-pay. Since I was there, I checked out the marked downs. A ton of 1 lb bags of pea beans are clearanced at 69/lb and I recently noted that my jar was getting low. Great stock up price, so I grabbed 4. I also bought 2 books of stamps since they are sold there as well, taking the stop at the post office after work on Monday, off of my to do list.

No comments: