Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Dishwasher update

Image: http://www.shopjetson.com/includes/thumbgen.php?pFile=DW-FGBD2435NW-OL3L_202_900.jpg&pWid=400&pHei=300

I called HD last night, while they could confirm the order and model, along with the delivery date of Sat, they could NOT confirm whether or not the same person who would be delivery could remove the old D/W and install the new one for me. I had to call back today during normal business hours of 8-5, kind of hard on my schedule but I managed to get thru. Yes, they will deliver and install for me on Sat. I will get a call Fri night with a delivery "window", and a 30 minute warning call on Sat when they are on their way. I am just anxious to not be hand washing so many dishes.

1 comment:

Marcia in rural WNY said...

I totally understand! I didn't get a dishwasher until I was about 40, and I do consider it close to a "Necessity" now. I hate doing dishes by hand--the occasional cooking pan is quite enough for me.