Monday, April 1, 2013

Dish washer update

Image: http://www.homedepot.com/hdus/en_US/DTCCOM/HomePage/Specialty/Appliances/Delivery/Hero/Images/SPC_AP_DH_Hero_Img-Enjoy-Easy-Appliance-Delivery.jpg

Heard back from the LL: she will be contacting Home Depot to have a new dishwasher delivered to the house and will have them install it. She will give them my phone number so that I can coordinate directly with them. Sounds great. I don't expect a fancy-schmantzy model, just a basic one (luckily the appliances are all white-something that I have always leaned towards as if you replace an item, white is always available. If you have a colored appliance, that color may be discontinued, then you are stuck with a miss matched kitchen). Glad that LL has been really good about addressing these repairs/replacements.

2 comments:

Francesca Tulk said...

I love your blog, you seem like a kindred spirit. Francesca

DW said...

Glad your LL is open to fixing things! Know what you mean about appliances ... I ended up waiting for mine because it was a special-order color....