Thursday, March 14, 2013

Use what you have: quiche and salad



Tonight's supper is organic CSA Kale-chicken apple sausage crustless quiche aka Bisquick Impossible pie, using the rest of a block of Cheddar and the same of Monteray Jack cheese, the other 1/2 of an onion, 2 free range free eggs, milk, pepper, homemade bisquick mix.



 A side salad, homemade dressings and it's done.

In modified this recipe:

http://www.bettycrocker.com/recipes/impossibly-easy-chicken-n-broccoli-pie/e8158b0f-7213-4de7-8054-5e30975087e7?sc=Impossibly%20Easy%20Pie%20Recipes&term=Impossib




Although I cooked 4 sausages, I only used one for the quiche, setting aside the remaining 3 for a weekend bfst.

2 comments:

j udy said...

Ours was a use it up night tonight also. I dumped left over chicken, all the left over veggies, some onions and peppers into the crockpot and just let it go. I made dumpling and put them in about 15 minutes before I wanted to eat and there was dinner. No waste around here anymore I cant afford it

Belinda said...

Looks good, Carol. :)