Friday, March 29, 2013

A busy day and preparing ahead

Image: http://www.becomingelite.com/_page_images/appointments.jpg

Day off from work=multiple appointments to get things off of our to do list. I got an early start this morning, and dropped kidlet at his medical appointments along with his sister, while I stopped in at my surgeon's office for documentation of my upcoming surgery for HR and to pick up my RX for pain killers. I returned to get the 2 kids and then we headed over to the oral surgeon for a consult on DD's wisdom teeth. Yep, all 4 are coming out in the end of May, while I am off work, and my Mom will be here helping out. Dropped the kids back home with instructions for DD to feed the others while I went to my monthly hair appointment, sadly stopping at a drivethru window for a fish fillet sandwich as I was cutting it really short to be able to meet my appointment. Headed over to 2 thrift shops in search of a DVD player, no luck. Returned home to start supper, and to await the arrival of my last appointment, a consultant.  Supper finished, DD called ahead to Supercuts, and we booked 2 appointments for haircuts (currently have a $12 special). After tip, $30 out the door. Meanwhile, I popped in to the pharmacy next door at Stop and Shop and filled some RX's but will need to return on Tuesday for my pain RX. No hurry as the surgery is weeks away. Just trying to get all of my ducks in a row. Finally, we stopped in at MW for some supplies and headed home. Phew. Just that kind of a day!

2 comments:

Belinda said...

Sounds like a super busy day! Glad you were able to get so much accomplished. Good deal on the Super Cuts haircuts. I like them and Great Clips for that reason.

CTMOM said...

Belinda, I just found out that we now have a great clips in our area, in the next town over, just to the east of the city where I frequently shop! I'll have to give them a try as well.