Sunday, February 10, 2013

Today's freebies

 Today's freebies: Farm boy brought me 17 organic, free range, Farm fresh eggs. I was down to 2 eggs, which makes me feel that I MUST go grocery shopping for some reason! Nice perk. : )
 The contents of a MRE Farm boy found in his car from one of his friends. Wet naps, paper napkin now stored with emergency picnic supplies, Splenda in coffee/tea cabinet along with packet of instant coffee (not a preference but good in a pinch), salt on the stove for cooking.

A salt and pepper packet from a Spork and condiment pack I came across in the kitchen drawer. Spork now in with emergency picnic supplies, salt and pepper used to season tonight's turkey.

2 comments:

Belinda said...

Very nice freebies, especially the eggs!

CTMOM said...

Belinda,
I was thrilled about the eggs! : )
Came my way at a good time since I was almost out!