Saturday, February 2, 2013

Salvation Army finds

 five vintage metal Cosco folding chairs in fantastic condition. Need a good cleaning, especially the vinyl seats and I need a can of WD40 to lubricate the folding hinges, but I was thrilled to find these! My parents had 2 of these when I was a kid, and I later inherited them for my first adult appartment. Price: $15 for the lot, plus tax. I had borrowed chairs from a friend for my Christmas party, and after researching, was prepared to shell out $20/chair. This is much better: better quality, better price, a greener alternative!
A larger size, vintage Pyrex baking dish, minus it's clear glass cover. I have a nesting Pyrex set but long ago broke the largest one of the set. I kept the lid, of course. Great for the microwave. $1.49.

3 comments:

j udy said...

I admit that I am a pyrex and terracotta adict so anytime I see them I pick them up

Belinda said...

Nice finds, Carol. What a great deal on the chairs. $3 each, I love it!

Nancy said...

I love vintage baking dishes. It is one of my weaknesses. Great deals Carol!