Saturday, February 2, 2013

Bought rugs

Image: http://img1.targetimg1.com/collateral/TargetCom/Production%20Ready/Editorial/2013/January/010613_WK2/Home/Decor/Utility_Rugs_010613_X0Y3W4_C.jpg


I have been eyeballing an area rug for the living room, saving my pennies in order to purchase it as a means to help warm up the home, as well as for decoration purposes. I received an email from Home Depot yesterday: Rugs are up to 50% off! So, I ordered my living room rug, a protective pad for underneath AND I selected a square rug for the kitchen eating area as well. Great price, free shipping, too.

I intentionally have purchased Mohawk brand products, made in North Carolina. Gotta keep Americans at work.

Since I was at Home Depot today, I made a point of looking at their rugs again, and have 3 that I am considering for the dining room.

1 comment:

Belinda said...

Good things come to those who wait. How great that you found what you wanted and for 50% off. That is terrific, Carol. :)