Sunday, January 27, 2013

Take advantage of free shipping

Image: http://paulfredrickcoupon.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/paulfredrickfreeshipping-paulfredrick.jpg

Yesterday, I put up the insulated curtain panels in the office portion of my L shaped enclosed porch. Unfortunately, I miscalculated and needed many more so I returned to Home Depot just as they were about to close, purchasing the last pkg they had. I still needed 2 more. So, I went on line, and sure enough, they have them, in stock and will deliver for free in 3-5 days, saving me a trip or more back to the store for the additional curtain panels. Nice perk.

2 comments:

Belinda said...

I love free shipping. And I love ordering online. It's the best thing since sliced bread. lol

DW said...

Free shipping is great ... next best thing is free pickup at store ;)

I shall have to look up those insulating panels. The curtains I made last fall are much too thin for winter (went back to my slightly ratty insulated ones). Perhaps this could be a good way to make them year-round.