Sunday, January 20, 2013

I think I found my living room rug

Image: http://www.homedepot.com/catalog/productImages/400/83/8342b83a-64de-47b7-a0bd-58d02b8de555_400.jpg

I was actually looking for curtain hardware when I chanced upon the rug dept at Home Depot, which I didn't know existed. I found this rug:

http://www.homedepot.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?storeId=10051&langId=-1&catalogId=10053&productId=203069338&R=203069338#BVRRWidgetID

This is a decent price, compared to the $1000 rug at LL Bean I was looking at. I love that this is made in USA as well. Time to save my pennies.

3 comments:

Belinda said...

Beautiful rug, and I love the color. :)

CTMOM said...

There were lots of boring beige rugs, then I found this one in a pretty chocolate brown, with a smaller 2 x 3 foot "sample" attached to it on the display rack. On line order only. The thing is that it IS a red, not burgandy as it appears on line. My Living room is off white/taupe with black as an accent along with red.

Nancy said...

I think this would make an awesome pop of color in the room. Home Depot and Lowes both have nice rug departments. I got my last area rug at BJs on clearance for $100 and it is the same color scheme.