Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Crockpot Tuesday

 Quick and easy: Italian imported Rigatoni in homemade marinara, cooked in the Crockpot

Homemade meatballs (made ahead and frozen into meal sized baggies) simmered in my sauce
 Freshly grated Parmesan for those who desired some
 Salad of organic baby greens, grape tomatoes
 Big pot of decaf tea,it's about 15 degrees out and dropping.
Both boys had seconds, but I still had leftovers, aka "planned overs" for my supper tomorrow. Now topped with grated Mozzarella, it is covered in foil and refrigerated until tomorrow afternoon when I'll simply pop this dish into my tabletop, convection oven and make a quick salad. Done.

2 comments:

janie said...

Looks so yummy!!

I was searching for your apple coffee cake recipe and did not find it.

Do you post your recipes?

Thanks, Janie

CTMOM said...

Janie
Here is a link to my Classic Bisquick coffee cake recipe. Just top the batter in the pan with some dried, fresh or drained, canned fruit.

http://ctonabudget.blogspot.com/2010/07/bisquick-coffee-cake-recipe.html